Easy Keto Man SaladYou can watch the video for this recipe by clicking HERE
You will need: (feel free to substitute any of the things I use to fit your individual lifestyle and needs)
- Greens: I like to use spinach, kale, chard, Brussel sprouts and broccoli.
- Protein: 1 hard-boiled egg, grass fed beef, and smoked salmon. (use whatever protein you’d like)
- Fats: goat cheese, guacamole, almonds, (feel free to add whatever “crunch” you want such as walnuts or cashews)
- Liquids: half a lemon, dash of apple cider vinegar (feel free to sub balsamic vinegar), extra virgin olive oil
- Misc: sprinkle sea salt, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- Cut up all of your greens and add to a bowl. This will be your base.
- Next, add your proteins. I don’t measure my protein, so choose the serving size based on your individual needs and lifestyle.
- Squeeze half a lemon over your salad. Add in a dash of apple cider vinegar, and top off with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Lastly, I like to add in a sprinkle of sea salt, and since I love spicy foods, I finish this salad with a dash of cayenne pepper. Not too much, just enough to add a kick to things.
- Mix everything super well and enjoy!
Note: So this is a keto MAN salad, so feel free to adjust the portion and serving sizes to fit your goals, lifestyle and eating habits.