The creator of ‘Your Dinner is Planned’ shares tips and tricks to simplify your meals.
You may cringe when you think of meal planning because it sounds like just one more thing to do but it doesn’t have to cause stress. Eating at home is healthier, can cost less, and if you have a plan it takes less time than going out to eat. Drew’s guest, Jasmine Schmalhaus, shares tips and tricks from her latest project, Your Dinner is Planned, a membership site designed to make your family’s life simpler, healthier, and to assist you in keeping your lifestyle and fitness goals. It includes meal plans, daily recipes, and shopping strategies. It’s a timely episode to start the new year!
My new book Complete Keto: A Guide for Transforming Your Body and Your Mind for Life is now available for pre-order! Visit CompleteKeto.fit2fat2fit.com to pre-order your copy now. Get special bonuses if you pre-order more than one copy.
[6:24] Why a crazy Human Resource lady turned into a writer of cook books and meal plans.
[12:15] Jasmine shares the distress competing in bodybuilding shows caused her and how she shifted her focus from looks to health.
[21:48] Jasmine describes the benefits of her ‘Your Dinner is Planned’ membership website.
[31:38] Tips and Tricks to make healthy food affordable and meal planning simple.
[39:23] Jasmine’s current health and fitness routine.
- Joovv — Next-level Red Light Therapy. Multiple studies confirm the medicinal uses of red light therapy for eye health, testosterone production, thyroid regulation, and anti-aging. Get a special bonus if you use the link above.
- Dry Farm Wines — You can have alcohol on the ketogenic diet. Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop Drew’s hand-formulated, pre-workout greens, Keto Boost with cordyceps and beetroot powder and BHB to raise your blood ketone levels.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Jazzy Things
- Your Dinner is Planned
- Dinner Table Talk Podcast
- Don’t Sacrifice Your Love of Food, Use Spices to Jazzy Things Up — Episode 11
- Take the Fit2Fat2Fit Podcast Listener Survey
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Complete Keto Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]