My story of attending a jungle retreat in Costa Rica that offers spiritual ceremonies using a plant-based medicine.
What tools do you use to lead you to fulfillment and happiness? What does a complete transformation look like for you? Drew considers transformation more than just a physical attribute. In his quest to help others be the best person they can be, he explores the mental, spiritual, and emotional aspects of the whole self in addition to having a strong physical body. During this episode, he details his journey to Rythmia, a jungle retreat in Costa Rica and his discovery of the powerful effects of breathing exercises and his experience after drinking a concoction made from the ayahuasca vine.
Drew shares his own, unique experience. Your journey may vary.
[4:31] What is Ayahuasca and why do people use it for spiritual ceremonies?
[6:23] What led Drew down to Rythmia in Costa Rica to experience ayahuasca?
[12:02] Drew felt called to have this experience after speaking with others about their experiences.
[16:25] The breathe-work exercises brought about both physical and emotional changes in Drew.
[18:51] Drew explains what happened when he attended the ayahuasca spiritual ceremony.
[21:26] Drew reconnected with his soul during his ayahuasca experience.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Krill Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar in Pill Form, and now Keto Boost with Cordyceps and Beet Root Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Rythmia Life Advancement Center
- Take the Fit2Fat2Fit Podcast Listener Survey
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]