Living into your purpose can elongate your life.
Drew’s guest today, Ben Greenfield is known best for his biohacking abilities and self-experimentation. Through physical and spiritual practices he has lowered his biological age and lengthened his telomeres. As the founder and CEO of Kion Products, his goal is to empower people to live adventurous, joyful, and fulfilling lives through spiritual principles and physical activities. During this episode, he shares the daily routines, rituals, and holistic philosophies that allow him to live into his purpose.
[6:10] Taking care of your spiritual health is just as important as taking care of your physical health.
[14:09] Ben shares his thoughts on the use of plant-based medicines.
[25:19] Ben structures his routine, rituals, and habits and delegates his tasks.
[30:27] What are telomeres and why should they be tested.
[39:32] Taking a cyclical approach to the ketogenic diet.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and now Keto Boost with Cordyceps
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
- @bengreenfieldfitness on Instagram
- Mind Valley
- Watch this episode of Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]