A professional trainer explains how to work with brain chemistry to enhance workouts.
On today’s Podcast, we are joined by Christian Thibaudeau from Thib Army Training. He has worked with and trained athletes from over 28 different sports. He designs workouts and nutritional plans for each individual based on their specific neurotyping. Today he opens up about how he grew up with severe self esteem issues and how he chased a goal of the ‘perfect body’ thinking it would bring him the happiness and self esteem he needed. He also shares how knowing your own personality and neurotype can enhance your overall health and fitness level. Join us today for some real, candid talk and valuable information from a very relatable and empathetic person.
[7:50] Low self-esteem issues led Christian to emotional binges.
[14:25] An individual’s brain chemistry drives their social interactions.
[27:35] How to create a fitness program based on the neurotransmitters in your brain.
[37:28] Examples of different fitness neuro-types.
[45:54] The best diet approach for each neuro-type.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and now Keto Boost with Cordyceps
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Thib Army Website
- Thib Army on Facebook
- T-Nation Website
- Watch this episode of Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]