Healthy living the way nature intended.
From a young age Drew’s guest, Jane Barlow was studying and consuming natural plants and herbal remedies. Her father was a Botanist who shared his passion for plants with all of his 14 children. Sixteen years ago Jane and her family once again took up the family business, Barlow Herbal and re-introduced her father’s potent remedies with the world. During today’s conversation, Jane shares herbs that can prevent viruses and bacteria, the resources that changed her nutritional habits, and how she makes the most of herbal supplements.
[6:10] Jane inherited her love of herbal medicines from her father.
[13:29] The books that turned Jane’s approach to fitness around.
[19:39] Bringing Barlow Herbal back to life.
[24:31] Desert Parsley or Lomatium is a strong antimicrobial.
[33:04] Herbs that have beneficial properties.
[46:13] Learn more through Barlow Herbal’s online herbal course.
[47:44] Why Jane does what she does.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Barlow Herbal
- @BarlowHerbal on Instagram
- Barlow Herbal Specialities on Facebook
- Barlow Herbal on Youtube
- Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill: The Complete Guide to Fats, Oils, Cholesterol and Human Health, by Udo Erasmus
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]