A life-long fitness icon shares her story.
Fitness titan, Kathy Smith joins Drew to share how she maintains her mental and physical prowess and what it was like to be at the genesis of the fitness movement. Kathy maintains her permanent status as a health and wellness maverick by writing New York Times bestselling fitness books, creating new fitness programs, and doing little things every day to create joy.
[4:59] Kathy was a prominent figure in the creation of the health and fitness movement.
[20:01] Does Kathy use exercise as a form of therapy?
[28:46] How Kathy adapts to the ever-changing world of fitness.
[35:38] The importance of doing things that make your life better, long-term.
[39:53] Navigating the body’s nutritional needs.
[52:20] Kathy’s spiritual practice keeps her grounded.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Kathy Smith
- @KathySmithFitness on Instagram
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]