Making small sustainable changes will create long-lasting, easy to adapt to routines.
Lifestyle and Fitness Expert and Host of the Open Sky Fitness Podcast, Rob Dionne joins Drew to share his fitness journey and to reveal why the traditional route to fitness is invalid in today’s world. In L.A., Rob helps people and entrepreneurs get out from behind their desks and carve out time for a better quality of life for them and their family.
[3:56] Rob’s journey from acting to Fitness Trainer.
[11:36] How Rob’s personal experience helps him support his clients.
[14:36] How Rob built his fitness business backward.
[27:55] Open Sky Fitness Podcast is a Master Class in health and nutrition.
[34:44] The goal is to integrate healthy practices into a client’s existing lifestyle.
[39:33] How to fit a baby into a busy lifestyle.
[45:05] The Sky Fit Challenge.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Open Sky Fitness
- Sky Fit Challenge
- Open Sky Fitness Paleo Reset
- KetoCon — Visit the Complete Wellness booth on June 15 – June 17th!
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]