How alternative therapies assist the body’s natural healing processes.
Today’s guest, Doctor Amy Killen shares her experiences of providing clients personalized, preventive and regenerative bio-identical hormone treatments, stem cell therapies and platelet-rich plasma injections. Drew and Dr. Killen discuss the benefits new age therapies offer to a person’s overall health and quality of life, treatments to stimulate and enhance sexual health and the possible side effects or downsides these alternative therapies may have on the body.
[7:33] Dr. Killen shares her journey from emergency medicine to preventative/regenerative medicine.
[16:20] Why don’t we hear more about the benefits of proper nutrition?
[19:13] How Dr. Killen and Dr. Adelson became medical partners.
[22:04] The difference between Stem Cell and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments.
[26:20] Why men AND women need an integrated approach to sexual health.
[32:51] Are there side effects or downsides to PRP, stem cell therapies or bio-identical hormone replacement?
[39:12] Which preventative methods or supplements help existing stem cells work better?
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Docere Medical
- Dr. Amy B. Killen on Facebook
- KetoCon — Visit the Complete Wellness booth on June 15 – June 17th!
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Youtube
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]