How to heal the body and mind with a diet that mimics intermittent fasting.
Today’s guest, Doctor David Jockers, is a doctor of natural medicine, a Functional Nutritionist, and a Corrective Care Chiropractor. Dr. Jockers also owns and operates Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, Georgia and is the host of the upcoming Keto Edge Summit, a 2-Day online, educational summit for those who want to learn more about the amazing health benefits of living a keto lifestyle. Drew is a featured speaker at the event.
During this interview, Dr. Jocker explains how he discovered the health benefits of ketosis and how he healed his skin cancer as well as his wife’s endometriosis through ketosis.
Join Drew on the Second Annual Fit2Fat2Fit Cruise in October 2018! A 7-day cruise that includes nutritional seminars, workouts, health coaches and keto-friendly meals.
- [6:00] What led Dr. Jockers down the road of chiropractic and natural medicine?
- [11:59] How Dr. Jockers made the jump from Personal Trainer to Chiropractor.
- [15:54] Healing Mrs. Jocker’s endometriosis through dietary changes.
- [22:33] Dr. Jockers turned to keto to heal his skin cancer
- [32:03]Using keto and intermittent fasting to heal the body.
- [45:56] Keto friendly sweeteners and fat burning desserts.
- [51:32] Fasting stimulates resiliency.
- [62:13] KetoCon information.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s Hand-formulated Powdered Greens, Probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Dr. Jockers
- Exodus Health Center
- 10 Favorite Fat Burning Dessert Recipes from Dr. Jockers
- Keto Edge Summit
- KetoCon — Visit the Complete Wellness booth on June 15 – June 17th!
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]