How Working Against Gravity offers accountability and support to clients.
Through her company, Working Against Gravity guest, Adee Cazayoux provides customized nutritional advice to high-level athletes and more than 25,000 other clients who desired to achieve their fitness and nutritional goals. Adee was an active child but during her teenage years she battled weight gain and found herself at nearly 200 pounds at the age of 16. During this interview, she acknowledges the shame and social anxiety that accompanied her weight gain, how she employed ‘mind over matter’ and turned her passion into a business.
Join Drew on the Second Annual Fit2Fat2Fit Cruise in October 2018! A 7-day cruise that includes nutritional seminars, workouts, health coaches and keto-friendly meals.
[5:25] Social anxiety may have caused Adee to gain weight in high school.
[14:06] Accountability and support were important factors in Adee’s lifestyle shift.
[22:55] Working Against Gravity is an online nutrition coaching platform.
[29:37] How Working Against Gravity customizes programs for clients.
[34:37] Adee’s personal nutrition has changed over time.
[40:58] How Adee keeps her clients motivated.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s hand-formulated powdered greens, probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Working Against Gravity
- Working Against Gravity on Facebook
- Working Against Gravity on Instagram
- Episode 131 with Michael Cazayoux
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]