How determination and will can take your fitness journey to the next level.
Drew’s guest, Michael Cazayoux is strong in more ways than one. Since overcoming a drug addiction as a teenager, he has focused on gaining physical, mental and spiritual clarity through health and fitness. He is the CEO of Brute Strength and host of the Brute Strength podcast. His Crossfit training programs along with his Olympic powerlifting experience help athletes from all sports build endurance and strength.
[4:53] Michael’s father was a major influence on fitness and lifting in his early years.
[9:08] At 15, Michael was psychologically and physically dependent on drugs.
[24:54] Building Brute Strength.
[30:20] Respecting the grueling endeavor that is Kokoro camp.
[40:29] Mental, and spiritual clarity are essential for physical progress.
[48:14] Michael’s favorite books.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s hand-formulated powdered greens, probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Brute Strength Podcast
- @michaelcazayoux on Instagram
- @brute.strength on Instagram
- Daring Greatly, by Brené Brown
- Mindset, by Carol Dweck
- The Way of the Superior Man, by David Deida
- Harry Potter Series, by J.K. Rowling
- Tribe, by Sebastian Junger
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]