Your body is a complex machine that should be fed and cared for properly.
Even if you are eating ‘healthy’ foods you may not be giving your body sufficient nutrients to achieve optimal health. Dr. Steven Lewis and his wife, Janet Lewis describe how our polluted world and mass agricultural practices have depleted the nutrients out of foods. They also describe how they are able to offer extensive, but affordable lab tests to provide an individualized, alternative, and functional nutritional supplement schedule to their patients.
Janet is a certified National Health Consultant and Steven is a Chiropractor. Both have studied Eastern preventative medicinal techniques in China. Their plans work by eliminating the toxins we ingest through everyday foods and products and by allowing the body’s natural repair mechanisms to function properly.
- [04:39] The Lewis’s use lab work to find the correct natural compounds to regain their health.
- [07:00] It’s hard to avoid all the common products mimic estrogen in the human body.
- [16:42] The Chinese practice preventative, alternative and natural medicine.
- [23:42] Organic doesn’t necessarily mean nutrient dense.
- [27:34] The importance of pooping; Nutrition begins in the gut.
- [34:23] Why the lab work you are currently getting could be useless in improving your health.
- [44:26] Balancing your hormones.
- keto FRIDGE — Use the discount code Fit2Fat2Fit for 20% off your order
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Hylete — Use the code ‘Fit2Fat2Fit’ for 40% off
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode: