Are you looking for inspiration to be the best you can be? Today’s episode is about overcoming obstacles, finding mentors, creating a successful fitness business, and the joy of paying it forward. CEO and Founder of Fit Body Boot Camp and bestselling author, Bedros Keuilian, joins Drew to share his motivational story.
Join Drew on the Second Annual Fit2Fat2Fit Cruise in October 2018! A 7-day cruise that includes nutritional seminars, workouts, health coaches and keto-friendly meals.
[7:55] How Bedros finds balance with his work, family, and business.
[12:29] The immigrant edge and the American dream.
[18:33] How Bedros went from being a meathead to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
[21:16] Bedros uses empathy, education, and full transparency to shift his clients.
[31:43] How social media has changed the game of fitness.
[37:17] Finding fulfillment and making an impact through the Fit Body brand.
[40:29] For a full body reset which is better, a 72-hour Master Cleanse or fasting?
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s hand-formulated powdered greens, probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Fit Body Boot camp
- KetoCon — Visit the Complete Wellness booth!
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]