How to keep eating and food preparation fun and educational.
If you are like me, you love your kids and you want them to be as healthy as possible. As a parent and a health coach, I take every opportunity to share the benefits of good nutrition with my girls but I also like to keep it entertaining. In this episode, I share eight things I do to keep my girls healthy, books that make food education simple and a few fun games I use in my house at mealtime.
[5:55] Finding a balance without going overboard with giving children treats.
[8:07] Include your children in the food preparation process.
[12:53] Simple ways to keep the eating process entertaining.
[13:56] The musical vegetable game.
[15:35] Educate your kids about nutrients and health.
[16:57] Sunday is a food fun day.
[20:35] Recommended reading for kids about food.
[25:14] Find healthy alternatives to foods your kids like.
- Complete Wellness Supplements — Shop for Drew’s hand-formulated powdered greens, probiotics, and MCT Oil Powder
- Dry Farm Wines — Use this link for a bottle of wine for $.01 with any order
- Dollar Workout Club
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Ronnie Rhino Food Book Series by Mark Coccio
- Fit2Fat2Fit on A&E
- Fit2Fat2Fit on Facebook
- Fit2Fat2Fit Book
- Drew on Social Media: @fit2fat2fit
- Email Drew: [email protected]